After much anticipation, I am SO excited to finally be able to share with you, some Patron Rewards for the month of September! I have just released the Apothecary jar label printables on my Patreon page, that you can just print out on your own sticker paper, and place on any mason jars or recycled old jars you have lying around. Why not make them into something pretty!?!? These are great to place herbs in for your herbal witchy apothecary collections!
In this month's Apothecary collection, I will be focusing on herbs mostly associated with the Autumnal Equinox also known as Mabon on the Pagan Wheel of the Year. I polled my private Facebook community to see what herbs you wanted labels for, and the most popular one by far was Cinnamon! The ones that made the cut are:
* I am also including a Correspondence sheet in the PDF, along with the Printable labels, this way you can paste these into your Book of Shadows and revert back to them for reference anytime you need!
DIRECTIONS FOR USAGE:
1. Download the Attached 3 Page Full Color PDF to your computer
2. Print out on full sheet 8.5 x 11 sticker paper (affiliate link to the one I use down below)
3. Use colored ink for best results!
4. Cut each label out with scissors
5. Peel the backing off and stick on your favorite empty mason jars or recycled containers
6. Take a photo of your new gorgeous jars in your apothecary cabinets or magickal space
and tag me on Instagram @BohemianMagicStudios!
I plan to keep these jar label sheets going, and interchange the types of herbs along with the seasons! Stay tuned to see the herbs I will be including in the label sheet for SAMHAIN, come October!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT ONE!
JOIN ME ON PATREON TO GET THESE CUTE AND WITCHY LABEL PRINTABLES!
DISCLAIMER: The following link is my Amazon Affiliate link. If you purchase through there, I will receive a small commission.
THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR PATRONS FOR MAKING THIS ALL POSSIBLE!
Justina is the creative force behind Bohemian Magic Studios. She is inspired by bright colors, nature, books, and movies. She loves cooking, arts n crafts projects, essential oils, reading the tarot and talking about astrology!