This is a yummy and refreshing frozen elixir that you can enjoy all summer long!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
One 8 oz glass per person
A Shot Glass
Your alcohol of choice (rum, tequila, or vodka)
1 Cup of Freshly Pressed Watermelon Juice per person
A few sprigs of Mint
Lots of Ice!
2 small plates
1. Fill 8 oz. glass with ice and measure out one shot of your desired alcohol into the glass.
2. Now fill the rest of the glass with your freshly pressed watermelon juice. I can show you how to press your own fresh watermelon juice in this recipe blog post here! I also demonstrate how to do so in my Summerween Vlog part 2 where we explore all things watermelon!
3. Add the contents of each glass you prepare per person, into your blender. Add extra ice to your desired amount. The more ice you add, the slushier it will be. Blend on highest setting.
4. Now let's rim our glass! Get out your 2 small plates. Coat the bottom of one with your honey, and coat the bottom of the other one with your Tajin seasoning. Dip your glass into the plate with the honey and twist it a couple times so the honey coats the rim all the way around. Now dip your honey rimmed glass into the plate with your Tajin seasoning. Make sure it's coated all the way around.
5. Fill your glass with your slushy watermelon elixir!
6. Roll your lime to get the juice going, and cut in half. Juice one half.
7. Add your splash of lime juice and a splash of your cucumber bitters to your glass for refreshing essence and extra flavor! I used Cucumber Bitters from The Bitter Truth. You can purchase it on Amazon here through my affiliate link!
6. Cut your other half of your lime into wedges and place one on the edge of your glass, along with a sprig of mint as garnish!
Did you try this recipe? Show me on the gram! Tag me in your photos @BohemianMagicStudios!
Enjoy My Recipes?
I consider myself quite the kitchen witch! I love enchanting my food with magickal herbs, spices, and incantations!
WATCH MY WITCHIN' KITCHEN VIDEO PLAYLIST ON YOUTUBE!