You can watch me make these in my Summerween 2022 Part 1 Video HERE:
For this recipe you will need
5-7 shrimp per person
Salt & Pepper
1. Defrost your shrimp in lukewarm water for about 15-20 minutes. Drain your shrimp, and dab off excess water with a paper towel. Put a paper towel down on your counter and place your shrimp on top of the towel. Take another paper towel and dab the tops. Add to your mixing bowl.
2. Season your shrimp with your salt, pepper, and Tajin.
3. Prep your lime, by rolling it to loosen the juices. Cut in half.
4. Oil your pan and turn your burner on medium to high heat.
5. Once your pan is hot, add your shrimp and toss them. Add your minced garlic, and toss again for another 30 seconds to a minute until they just turn completely pink.
6. Take them off the heat immediately and add to your serving bowl.
7. Squeeze half a lime's juice onto your shrimp and toss. Top with some chopped cilantro. Add your other half a lime to your bowl as garnish.
That is the recipe for the filling. You can pair this with any taco accoutrements! You can use either flour or corn tortillas, or crunchy taco shells. Or cut the shrimp into smaller bits and sprinkle over nachos and eat as a nacho bowl. Some delicious things to add are yellow rice, fresh salsa, refried beans, crema, guacamole, olives, tomatoes, lettuce, hot sauce, sour cream, etc. The possibilities are endless! Get creative!
These are a fun addition to any summertime meal, or summerween celebration! :-)
Enjoy My Recipes?
I consider myself quite the kitchen witch! I love enchanting my food with magickal herbs, spices, and incantations!
WATCH MY WITCHIN' KITCHEN VIDEO PLAYLIST ON YOUTUBE!