Witchin’ Kitchen | Strawberry Hibiscus Rose Moon Milk Recipe | Elixir for the Strawberry Moon of June
As promised, here is the written recipe for this MAGICKAL Strawberry Hibiscus Rose Moon Milk Elixir in celebration of the Strawberry Moon of June! Feel free to gather your ingredients, and follow along with the video above for some magickal inspiration!
Hibiscus is used for its magickal properties of divination & love. It is often used in love/self-love spells. It is known to be a powerful aphrodisiac and useful in spells & rituals to increase lust. Ruled by the element of water, planet/goddess Venus, zodiac Scorpio, gender Feminine.
Rose is also great to use in spells for love/self-love , but also commonly used to increase luck & overall happiness and positive energy. Ruled by the element of water, planet/goddess Venus, zodiac Taurus, and gender Feminine.
Strawberry is ruled by the element of water, planet Venus, Goddess Freya, Zodiac Scorpio, Gender Feminine. It's magickal properties include problem solving, overcoming boundaries through love, luck & fertility. Strawberries are most associated with the Sacral chakra, the chakra of sensuality and creativity. It is the energy center of pleasure and enjoyment of life.
STRAWBERRY HIBISCUS ROSE MOON MILK RECIPE
INGREDIENTS TO SERVE 1
1/2 of Freshly Washed and Cut Strawberries
1 Cup of Coconut Milk
1 Tsp Ground Ginger
1 TBSP Brown Sugar
Crushed Pink Himalayan Sea Salt (ground to taste)
3-4 Organic Dried Hibiscus Petals
A handful Organic Rose Petals
1-2 Teaspoons of Grated Fresh Ginger
1-2 Drops DoTerra Cardamom Essential Oil (click to purchase from my retail page)
1/2 Cup Almond Milk
1-2 Whole Strawberries to Garnish
TOOLS & UTENSILS
A blender or magic bullet
A Knife/Cutting Board
Mortar & Pestle
A small saucepan
A teacup & Saucer
1. Wash, hull & cut a 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries into quarters.
2. In a blender or magic bullet, add your strawberries along with 1 cup coconut milk, 1 tsp ground ginger, 1 tbsp sugar, a couple grinds of pink Himalayan Sea Salt. Blend it all together.
3. In your mortar & pestle, grind up 3-4 organic dried hibiscus petals and a handful of organic rose petals. You can even rip apart the rose petals more, to bring out the oils and make your mixture more fragrant and flavorful.
4. Get out your saucepan, and add your blended strawberry/coconut milk mixture.
5. Also to your saucepan, add some fresh ground ginger root, 1-2 drops of DoTerra Cardamom Essential Oil and STIR!
6. Set your saucepan on the stove, and place on low heat. Stir it constantly until it comes to a simmer.
7. Add 1/2 cup almond milk
8. Once it starts to froth and bubble, it's done! Turn the heat off, and pour your heated mixture into your tea cup.
9. Sprinkle your dried hibiscus/rose petal garnish on top of your moon milk latte, in the shape of a crescent moon.
10. Add another sprinkle of crushed Himalayan Sea Salt to taste. and garnish your saucer with a whole fresh strawberry... AND ENJOY!
Enjoy My Recipes?
I consider myself quite the kitchen witch! I love enchanting my food with magickal herbs, spices, and incantations!
WATCH MY WITCHIN' KITCHEN VIDEO PLAYLIST ON YOUTUBE!