I come to you with another QUICK AND EASY magickal recipe from the "QUICK WITCH KITCHEN", cuz sometimes when you're knee deep in Apothecary Illustrations, ain't nobody got time to be stopping to make a gourmet meal! Gotta keep the productivity going, while still getting on that quick protein. This dish is just that! Quick, easy, nutritious, and great for the busy witch!
These are also an EGG-cellent :-P way to celebrate Ostara, even if you can't REALLY celebrate the way you want to. Incorporating egg dishes into your sabbat celebrations, or even using them to decorate your altar spaces are great ways to honor the sabbat!
So without further A'dieu, I bring to you my quick and easy recipe for these adorable mini spinach quiche snacks for you to enjoy this Spring!
2 Tablespoons of Cheese Blend of Your Choice
1/4 cup of Raw Baby Spinach
1 Tsp of Minced Garlic
1 TBSP Olive Oil
1-2 TBSP of Butter
A small bowl to mix your eggs
Spatula or wooden spoon
2-3 Mini Pie Tins
Oven Pan/Baking sheet
1. Crack your eggs into your bowl, and use your fork to scramble them up.
2. Add your salt & crushed black pepper, and your cheese blend of choice to your egg mixture. Set that aside for now.
3. Coat your frying pan with olive oil and add your minced garlic. Heat it up until it starts simmering/bubbling.
4. Add your baby spinach to the pan, and sauté until it is cooked all the way through. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Get out your mini tins and grease them with your butter.
6. Add some of your cooked baby spinach to your tins, and top each with your egg mixture.
7. Place on your baking sheet and pop into your toaster oven at 400 Degrees for about 15 minutes or until the tops start looking a bit browned. Don't let cook for too long after that point, or they will burn easily.
8. Take them out, let them cool before removing them from their tins.
9. Plate up, serve and enjoy!
If you tried this recipe, I'd love to see your creations! Take a photo and tag me on Instagram @BohemianMagicStudios!
Enjoy My Recipes?
I consider myself quite the kitchen witch! I love enchanting my food with magickal herbs, spices, and incantations!
WATCH MY WITCHIN' KITCHEN VIDEO PLAYLIST ON YOUTUBE!