Witchin’ Kitchen | Strawberry Hibiscus Rose Moon Milk Recipe | Elixir for the Strawberry Moon of June
As promised, here is the written recipe for this MAGICKAL Strawberry Hibiscus Rose Moon Milk Elixir in celebration of the Strawberry Moon of June! Feel free to gather your ingredients, and follow along with the video above for some magickal inspiration!
STRAWBERRY HIBISCUS ROSE MOON MILK RECIPE
INGREDIENTS TO SERVE 1
1/2 of Freshly Washed and Cut Strawberries
1 Cup of Coconut Milk
1 Tsp Ground Ginger
1 TBSP Brown Sugar
Crushed Pink Himalayan Sea Salt (ground to taste)
3-4 Organic Dried Hibiscus Petals
A handful Organic Rose Petals
1-2 Teaspoons of Grated Fresh Ginger
1-2 Drops DoTerra Cardamom Essential Oil (click to purchase from my retail page)
1/2 Cup Almond Milk
1-2 Whole Strawberries to Garnish
TOOLS & UTENSILS
A blender or magic bullet
A Knife/Cutting Board
Mortar & Pestle
A small saucepan
A teacup & Saucer
1. Wash, hull & cut a 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries into quarters.
2. In a blender or magic bullet, add your strawberries along with 1 cup coconut milk, 1 tsp ground ginger, 1 tbsp sugar, a couple grinds of pink Himalayan Sea Salt. Blend it all together.
3. In your mortar & pestle, grind up 3-4 organic dried hibiscus petals and a handful of organic rose petals. You can even rip apart the rose petals more, to bring out the oils and make your mixture more fragrant and flavorful.
4. Get out your saucepan, and add your blended strawberry/coconut milk mixture.
5. Also to your saucepan, add some fresh ground ginger root, 1-2 drops of DoTerra Cardamom Essential Oil and STIR!
6. Set your saucepan on the stove, and place on low heat. Stir it constantly until it comes to a simmer.
7. Add 1/2 cup almond milk
8. Once it starts to froth and bubble, it's done! Turn the heat off, and pour your heated mixture into your tea cup.
9. Sprinkle your dried hibiscus/rose petal garnish on top of your moon milk latte, in the shape of a crescent moon.
10. Add another sprinkle of crushed Himalayan Sea Salt to taste. and garnish your saucer with a whole fresh strawberry... AND ENJOY!
Bohemian Magic Studios Presents How to Make Witches Black Salt | Protection Magick (Recipe & Uses)
DISCLAIMER - NOT FOR CONSUMPTION - MAGICKAL USE ONLY!
Hello Dear Magickal Ones!
In today’s video, I wanted to share a little recipe with you for some Black Salt! I created it as part of some Samhain packages I put together for my Patrons back in October. I know this video is a bit late, this was recorded prior to Samhain, but unfortunately I was super busy with other content all month and didn’t have time to edit this. I am, afterall, a one woman show! You can watch the video of me putting together these magically spooky packages HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkzOk...
According to LearnReligions.com “In some folk magic traditions, black salt is used as a protective element. It can be blended up and sprinkled around your property to keep your home safe from intruders or troublemakers. It is traditionally used to drive away evil, and can even be sprinkled in the footprints of someone who is bothering you, to make them go away.”
Read more about Black Salt it’s uses and magickal properites here: https://www.learnreligions.com/use-of...
There is also a recipe for Black Salt on LearnReligions.com, but I thought I would create my own recipe and blend, using the base to start, which is just Sea Salt, and Charcoal. So here is my own special recipe, feel free to follow this one or try your own recipe or blend as well. I just used what I had on hand in my own kitchen pantry. What it really comes down to is the intent that you put into your salt blend, as you mix it together with your hands.
How to Use Black Salt: - Sprinkle it around the perimeter of your property to absorb negative energy and keep bad people away - When an annoying or bad person leaves your house, sprinkle some black salt in their footsteps to keep them from returning again! - Dress a black candle in oil, roll in black salt, and use for banishing in protection spellwork - Sprinkle any object you believe to be cursed to absorb its negative energy and rid it of any evil attachments - Sprinkle in a circle around the base of your candle while performing candle magick or divination to protect it from negative spirits trying to come through AFTER USAGE: Discard used salt by throwing it into a fire or moving body of water. You can also bury it near a crossroads or a graveyard, or drive it far away and bury it away from your home. Black salt should never be reused. That is all!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, and hope you find it useful!
GET THE BLACK SALT CARD PRINTABLE -
JOIN ME ON PATREON! http://Patreon.com/BohemianMagicStudios
JOIN MY PRIVATE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
THE MAGICKAL MOON COLLECTIVE: https://www.patreon.com/join/Bohemian...
GET MY SAMHAIN APOTHECARY LABELS: https://www.patreon.com/posts/42711218
WATCH MY MANDRAKE ROOT WATERCOLOR PAINTING TIMELAPSE: https://youtu.be/KaN-Tj_h858
Justina is the creative force behind Bohemian Magic Studios. She is inspired by bright colors, nature, books, and movies. She loves cooking, arts n crafts projects, essential oils, reading the tarot and talking about astrology!