Bohemian Magic Studios Presents
doTERRA Essential Oil Party | DIY Orange n Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe
I’m so very excited to bring you this video and share even more my most recent passion and obsession:
doTERRA Essential Oils!
In this video, I will be preparing for my very first doTERRA demonstration and DIY party! My party prep included making some foods and having some options available to let my guests try the oils out for themselves!! Here is the recipe for the pasta salad I made. I made it gluten free so my guests with dietary restrictions could enjoy the meal as well, but feel free to substitute your own dish with regular wheat pasta if you’d like!
1 Box of fusilli pasta (wheat or gluten free, up to you!)
1 red onion
A few small red/orange/yellow sweet peppers
1 can of pitted and sliced black olives
A few sprigs of fresh garden basil & parsley
Ground Black Pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
White or Apple Cider Vinegar (up to you… I used white for this)
2-3 drops of Basil doTERRA Essential Oil (Can be purchased here)
I will receive a small commission if you purchase through my retail page!)
Optional to add (I did not add in this video, but feel free to add to your own!) – Halved cherry or grape tomatoes, and tomato basil feta cheese crumbles. I added those to another summer pasta salad which you can view HERE!
1. Boil your pasta in a pot of sea salted water until cooked to taste (well done or al dente if you’d like)
2. Prep veggies while pasta is cooking. Cut your onions, but don’t cry like I did! haha! Wash and cut your peppers, drain your olives to relieve of high sodium levels, pick and cut your fresh basil and parsley.
3. Drain pasta and add to large bowl.
4. Add your onions, peppers, olives, herbs, & crushed black pepper
5.Toss with extra virgin olive oil and refrigerate until ready to serve
6. Once ready to serve, add your vinaigrette – mix 3/4 cup olive oil, 3/4 vinegar, 2 drops doTERRA Basil Essential Oil into a mixing bottle. Shake well, add over pasta, mix well and serve!
Here is the Recipe for the DIY Wild Orange and Peppermint Sugar Foot Scrub!
Ingredients & Directions:
1. Add 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil (Not Fractionated!) to a 4 oz. jar.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of brown sugar to the jar. (if you want a coarser scrub, you may add larger crystals. If you want a gentler scrub, use a finer sugar. Mix both if you want a medium scrub)
3. Add 2 drops of Wild Orange and 1 drop or Peppermint doTERRA Essential Oils. (Can be purchased here) I will receive a small commission if you purchase through my retail page!)
4. Mix well together and place lid on!
This scrub is GREAT for dry or cracked hands/feet/elbows/lips – any part of the body that is prone to chapping or cracking!
DIRECTIONS FOR USAGE:
1. Stir well before each usage!
2. Take a drop in your hand and rub into affected areas
3. Scrub chapped areas with a pumice stone to smoothen out and remove excess skin!
4. Wipe off with a paper towel, not in sink! The coconut oil will harden and clog your drains!
5. Once the bulk of the concoction is wiped off with a paper towel, you may rinse feet off in a sink or tub.
6. Pat dry and repeat this process as often as you need to, probably more so in winter months when skink is more prone to chapping and cracking!
Also don’t be afraid to try a spoon or taste of your concoction! All of doTERRA’s Essential Oils are Certified Therapeutic Grade, and if there are supplemental facts on the bottle, then those specific oils may be ingested. Both of the Peppermint and Wild Orange are ok for ingestion. The orange does have cleansing properties, so be careful of eating too much of that, it might activate your bowels, haha!
If you are interested in purchasing any of the products you saw in today’s video or interested in a doTERRA year membership so you can save big bucks on your oils through wholesale pricing (25% off retail price all year long!) and even have the opportunity to make some extra income sharing these magickal oils, email me personally at:
Thanks for watching you guys!
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Find me on Social Media:
Justina is the creative force behind Bohemian Magic Studios. She is inspired by bright colors, nature, books, and movies. She loves cooking, arts n crafts projects, essential oils, reading the tarot and talking about astrology!